The foods you eat can affect your energy level, mental clarity, mood and even the degree of pain and inflammation your body feels. The Feel Good Cookbook, Fifth Edition contains:
- Hundreds of healthy, whole food recipes your family will enjoy.
- Yummy kid approved snacks and treats.
- Dozens of healthy desserts and ways to get more raw food goodness in you.
- Plus how to swap sugar and dairy products for cleaner burning fuel for your body!
- A review of whole foods kitchen equipment, and tips for sugar free, dairy free dining out.
- One woman’s journey back to health from Fibromyalgia, a disease estimated to affect as many as 1 in 5 women in the US between age 25 and 50.
- A recipe for recovery from fatigue, headaches and gut trouble. Also from autoimmune diseases like ADHD, autism, arthritis, diabetes, fibromyalgia, IBS, MS and others.
Testimonials From Our Customers
Feel Good Cookbook wins again
We just made the Magelby Muffins from The Feel Good Cookbook. Heavenly! What a treat! For lunch the kids helped me prepare the “Kid’s Favorite Salad” (fresh cauliflower, broccoli and peas) and slammed it down. I had to take the serving bowl away so we could have leftovers for tomorrow. 🙂 Thank you for sharing your …
As close to perfect as a book like this gets! So the descriptions of the recipes read a little like a blog–very casual, fun and full of personality. And the author’s preface explanations of spiritual and mental well-being having a connection with the physical is something I’ve always believed. I am a foodie…as in, I read Patricia Wells in my spare …
I have a few friends who cook like you (bursting with flavor, healthy food) and for the last two years I have wished they could teach me all they know. I don’t need to wish any longer because I have your cookbook and it is exactly what I have been longing for! Everything I have made so far is delicious. I just can’t say enough good about your c…