The foods you eat can affect your energy level, mental clarity, mood and even the degree of pain and inflammation your body feels. The Feel Good Cookbook, Fifth Edition contains:
- Hundreds of healthy, whole food recipes your family will enjoy.
- Yummy kid approved snacks and treats.
- Dozens of healthy desserts and ways to get more raw food goodness in you.
- Plus how to swap sugar and dairy products for cleaner burning fuel for your body!
- A review of whole foods kitchen equipment, and tips for sugar free, dairy free dining out.
- One woman’s journey back to health from Fibromyalgia, a disease estimated to affect as many as 1 in 5 women in the US between age 25 and 50.
- A recipe for recovery from fatigue, headaches and gut trouble. Also from autoimmune diseases like ADHD, autism, arthritis, diabetes, fibromyalgia, IBS, MS and others.
Testimonials From Our Customers
My family is loving these changes! I have been using this cookbook almost exclusively for the last few months and have seen such wonderful changes in myself and my family. We are all feeling better, generally. I have learned to listen to my own body more and am reaping the benefits of improved health. I am even finding myse…
As close to perfect as a book like this gets! So the descriptions of the recipes read a little like a blog–very casual, fun and full of personality. And the author’s preface explanations of spiritual and mental well-being having a connection with the physical is something I’ve always believed. I am a foodie…as in, I read Pa…
My family and I are so appreciative of your expertise and products. Since starting on the cleanse last July and August we have felt much better in general. Between your recommended diet and products, our aches and pains have subsided, our bowels are moving regularly, we have more energy, our minds are clearer and no more ye…