The foods you eat can affect your energy level, mental clarity, mood and even the degree of pain and inflammation your body feels. The Feel Good Cookbook, Fifth Edition contains:
- Hundreds of healthy, whole food recipes your family will enjoy.
- Yummy kid approved snacks and treats.
- Dozens of healthy desserts and ways to get more raw food goodness in you.
- Plus how to swap sugar and dairy products for cleaner burning fuel for your body!
- A review of whole foods kitchen equipment, and tips for sugar free, dairy free dining out.
- One woman’s journey back to health from Fibromyalgia, a disease estimated to affect as many as 1 in 5 women in the US between age 25 and 50.
- A recipe for recovery from fatigue, headaches and gut trouble. Also from autoimmune diseases like ADHD, autism, arthritis, diabetes, fibromyalgia, IBS, MS and others.
Testimonials From Our Customers
Losing Weight and Feeling Great
I am an advocate of your products and recommend them whenever it’s appropriate. Your cookbook sits on the counter in my second home. It’s amazing when friends and family come for a visit. I watch them pour over the ailments page as they are asking me for advice on how to cleanse and how … Read more
Just spent 2 hrs going over your cookbook. Wonderful stuff! I told my sister about our family’s experiences with Exodus and my impressions while reading your Feel Good Cookbook. She’s very interested and will be contacting you for a consultation. Sorry for the late email but this new discovery has m… Read more
These Recipes are Good!
We just made the Magelby Muffins from The Feel Good Cookbook. Heavenly! What a treat! For lunch the kids helped me prepare the “Kid’s Favorite Salad” (fresh cauliflower, broccoli and peas) and slammed it down. I had to take the serving bowl away so we could have leftovers for tomorrow. 🙂 Thank yo… Read more