The foods you eat can affect your energy level, mental clarity, mood and even the degree of pain and inflammation your body feels. The Feel Good Cookbook, Fifth Edition contains:
- Hundreds of healthy, whole food recipes your family will enjoy.
- Yummy kid approved snacks and treats.
- Dozens of healthy desserts and ways to get more raw food goodness in you.
- Plus how to swap sugar and dairy products for cleaner burning fuel for your body!
- A review of whole foods kitchen equipment, and tips for sugar free, dairy free dining out.
- One woman’s journey back to health from Fibromyalgia, a disease estimated to affect as many as 1 in 5 women in the US between age 25 and 50.
- A recipe for recovery from fatigue, headaches and gut trouble. Also from autoimmune diseases like ADHD, autism, arthritis, diabetes, fibromyalgia, IBS, MS and others.
Testimonials From Our Customers