The foods you eat can affect your energy level, mental clarity, mood and even the degree of pain and inflammation your body feels. The Feel Good Cookbook, Fifth Edition contains:
- Hundreds of healthy, whole food recipes your family will enjoy.
- Yummy kid approved snacks and treats.
- Dozens of healthy desserts and ways to get more raw food goodness in you.
- Plus how to swap sugar and dairy products for cleaner burning fuel for your body!
- A review of whole foods kitchen equipment, and tips for sugar free, dairy free dining out.
- One woman’s journey back to health from Fibromyalgia, a disease estimated to affect as many as 1 in 5 women in the US between age 25 and 50.
- A recipe for recovery from fatigue, headaches and gut trouble. Also from autoimmune diseases like ADHD, autism, arthritis, diabetes, fibromyalgia, IBS, MS and others.
Testimonials From Our Customers
As close to perfect as a book like this gets! So the descriptions of the recipes read a little like a blog–very casual, fun and full of personality. And the author’s preface explanations of spiritual and mental well-being having a connection with the physical is something I’ve always believed. I am a foodie…as in, I read Pa…
I was recently handed your great cookbook by my sweet grandson Mason and I immediately fell in love with it. I asked if I could borrow it and took it home for a week. My daughters are in love with it too. I have been aware of and tried to live by the tenants you offer so comprehensively in your book for many years. It is ti…
My family is loving these changes! I have been using this cookbook almost exclusively for the last few months and have seen such wonderful changes in myself and my family. We are all feeling better, generally. I have learned to listen to my own body more and am reaping the benefits of improved health. I am even finding myse…